Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cambria's chair

We are thinking that we should get Cambria a little chair or one of those little kid couches that folds out into a bed, because she likes to sit in her high chair seat to watch sesame street. I know it sounds like she watches a lot of tv here, but it is too hot for us to go play outside. Sometimes we go play at the pool but it is still too hot outside and I don't want her in the sun that long when it is over 103 degrees. It is so hot! Anyways I just thought it was cute because she just likes to sit on her chair.
Well sometimes she stands. She has egg in her mouth in this picture and she was laughing at elmo. She gets so excited when elmo's world comes on.



3 comments:

Laura said...

I love that she loves Elmo. That is so cute. I love seeing a little bit of her personality through your blog!!

Ashley said...

Hey Kelsey! I didn't know you had a blog! Your little girl is so cute! I agree it is just too hot to be outside. What else are you going to do. It's not like they just sit and stare at the tv. They are always doing something else too.

Anonymous said...

YOUR DAUGHTER IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE :D