Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Questions Questions

I got this from Sarah's page

q. what was i doing 10 years ago? a. Well I am going to be 23 on friday, so I was almost 13. Hmmm I was hating my braces and hair cut, but real excited that my birthday was coming up! I think I was in 8th grade. So I was also probably not liking the uniform I had to wear to school.

q. what was i doing 5 years ago? a. I was working really hard to graduate and also excited that I was turning 18 and my birthday was a few days away! I think this was the birthday that dad got me new furnature for my bedroom... furnature that I had to leave there when I left for Rexburg after a few months and went to Corey's room. So you could say Corey got my birthday gift that year!

q. what was i doing 1 year ago? a. A year ago I was on my way to Fafie's house for work. They had given me $150 to spend for my birthday but I spent most of it on Cambria. I think this was the night we carved pumpkins.

q. what was i doing yesterday? a. Yesterday I cleaned up the house a little, and right when I was going to vaccum the power went out. So I will probably do that today. I played with Cambria during the day and then I found out that my friend Donna Sensiba, who lives in Rigby Idaho, has a cd coming out this Saturday and she was singing in Rexburg at the Music Outlet, so I called Corey and her and Jacob met us there to see her sing.

q. what are 5 snacks i enjoy eating?
a. CHOCOLATE
Ice Cream
Puppy Chow
Texas sheet cake
Chips and guacamole

q. what would i do with 100 million dollars? a. Pay off all our debt, get Brenna lasic eye surgery so she NEVER has to get contacts again, take everyone in my family on a week long trip to Rome, and then whats left goes in the bank.

q. what are 5 bad habits that i have?
a. biting my nails
watching too much tv
putting clean clothes in a pile in our room that will stay there until it is dirty again!
repeating myself
forgetting to shave my legs until we are on our way to church

q.what are 5 things i like to do?
a. riding the jet ski and the 4 wheeler
camping or just being on vacation
buy new clothes when we have a little extra money
watching Cambria learn something new
spending time with my family

q. what are 5 shows i like to watch?
a. The Office
Friends
Almost anything on the food network (unwrapped, Good Eats, Paula's Home Cooking, Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller, and Iron Chef are my favorites)
The History channel (Modern Marvels, Mega Disasters, stuff about Egypt, UFO Files, and History's Mysteries are some of my favorites)


q. what are my 5 biggest joys right now?
a. looking forward to Christmas in El Paso
My family
i recently started scrapbooking
Food, trying something new, or just eating something I love
reading a good book

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's funny about shaving your legs! I'm exactly the same way and since we were too sick to go to church this week. . .well let's just say I'm hairy!

Stacey said...

same here... I once had to go to a Stake Primary Meeting in a skirt, and only noticed when I got there that I hadn't shaved my legs. Very embarassing.