Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Boring Blog

I have no new pictures to post, but I do have a couple things to tell. We took Cambria to see Alvin and the Cipmunks. I was worried that one of us would end up missing the movie, but we took plent of snacks and drinks, and we gave Cambria her own seat. I wish we could have taken a picture, she was so cute. She would sit on her chair and then stand on it, and sometimes lean over and talk to us. She really liked the movie. I think it was the chipmunks funny voices and that there was a lot of music and singing in the movie.

We went to Olive garden yesterday and Cambria learned how to use a straw. I have had a hard time trying to get her not to drink out of a bottle, but now I can have her drink out of cups with a straw during the day and only use bottles at night. She can't really drink out of a cup without a straw yet, she just ends up dumping the drink all over herself.

That is pretty much all that has happened lately.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

we'll have to take Brody to see the chiupmunk movie. corey, mom Brody and I went to go see Enchanted. You would love it! so great, Cambria would stare the whole time just like Brody did.

Anonymous said...

hey, so my sister in law made my page for me....everytime i ask her how to do it, she just says its easier for her to just do it rather than tell me how...so i guess its some big secret...anyways...oh yeah, i already read those books too, they are so good!!! I loved them, i was so lazy though, i didnt do anything else except read, i was a horrible mom those couple of days..haha. and I cant wait til the 4th one!! its killing me. I'm gonna be so mad if she picks Jacob...Edward is my favorite of course...my problem with reading them is that i sit there and try to picture it all, so i cant wait for the movie. well let me know when you guys are going to Logan, if its snowing i probably wont go, cuz i would have to drive through really bad roads....so we will have to figure something out. i want to hang out with everyone.

Anonymous said...

ha ha thats funny....thats exactly what i thought about the pick for the movie...the guys stephanie wants is so much hotter and is more edward to me...oh well i still cant wait. I havent read that first chapter yet, but i need to. i'll probably print it out at work tonight...anyways...are moving to utah anytime soon?? i think you should!!