Friday, March 28, 2008

COUSINS!

Aaron's oldest brother Kory, his wife Tarea and their kids Kaylor Zach and Abby moved back to Blackfoot this weekend. They came over and we played the Wii and then we went swimming. Cambria loves when they come because they watch Veggie Tales with her and she gets so excited because they know all the words, and they sing along with her. They have also been playing dance dance revolution on the wii and she thinks it is fun to dance with them. Here are some pictures of our weekend with her cousins!


In the car ride home from the pool Cambria was eating some chocolate and I wanted a picture of it because she got it all over her mouth so I said cheese and she made this weird face, and squished her shoulders up. Aaron thinks she looks like slimer from the Ghostbuster movies. But I think she looks like Chris Farley!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

oh my gosh, you guys are so horrible hahahahaha. Cambria is just going to be so embarrased when you show this to her friends and boyfriends when she gets older. (which of course you must do)

Amanda said...

Hey Kelsey--- Well I think that going to the store for a birthday is different.... Maybe see if you can go without having to go to the grocery store and just buy Aaron presents or something!!! Yeah it will be interesting--- I need to start getting somethings--- if i could find someone to go to the bishop store house with I would love to go canning!!! Wow that makes me sound really old!!! :)

Laura said...

I love the swimming pictures. Callie loves to swim, she likes to help her dad coach the swim team.

Cambria is such a cute girl. We need to get together and let the girls play.