Thursday, September 11, 2008

Haircut

Yesterday I was trimming my bangs and Cambria was watching me and saying pretty hair mommy. I was thinking "I hope she doesnt copy me if she ever finds a pair of scissors" but I knew (or I thought) we didn't have any scissors down where she could reach them. Well today she found a pair and Aaron was at work and I didn't know she had them and she cut a chunk of her bangs off. We have no idea where she found them, they are not the same ones I used yesterday. Aaron was kinda mad, but I was just glad she didn't hurt herself, and I thought it was kinda funny. It doesn't look that bad, I will just have to comb her bangs to the side and put a clip in her hair. Oh well, I think it happens to a lot of little girls!!



If I have them combed just right you can't even tell. I feel like I can't get mad at her because she keeps saying she has pretty hair. I told her that only mommy cuts hair, I hope she remembers that.

4 comments:

shellie said...

i think every kid experiment with cutting their hair. Bryson did and i had to send him to preschool with a huge chunk gone and his scalp showing. i couldn't comb over it.

The Morgans said...

I have been wanting to cut a piece of her hair for her baby book, but I have never cut it because I wanted it to grow long, so now I have a piece of her hair! It could have been worse!

Laura said...

That is kinda funny. I too have hoped that Callie wouldn't discover the option. The first time she heard of someone cutting hair (other than Mike) she started crying and saying it hurts.

But it doesn't look too bad!!

Stacey said...

at least she didn't pull a Carolyn Campbell and chop it all off into a boy cut. that would have been sad. funny ten years from now, but sad now;)