Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Snow

Aaron was kinda sad because on his birthday we got about 6 inches of snow.
I got him some seeds because we are going to try to grow vegetables this year if it ever gets warm!
He looks really confused. I got him a pizza stone for the grill.
This is the spatula it came with!The next day Aaron and Cambria played in the snow. They made our house! It was weird because when me Corey and Ashlynn went outside to see it we were sweating because it was so warm outside.
Snow is kinda fun, but we are ready for it to be warm!!!

2 comments:

liz said...

Can't believe you're still getting snow. Happy Birthday Aron and I love your "Grill Shovel". You'll have to demonstrate how it works when I come up again. (If you can get rid of the snow).

Jaclyn said...

Still snowing? Crazy! Of course, we are in a windy season and we have high wind advisory's or warnings like every other day. Hope you are able to grow vegetables this year! That pizza stone spatula is awesome!