Saturday, May 14, 2011

A few things

I forgot to post this picture. It was from conference weekend.
She is always dancing.
And in case you can't tell, she has started dressing herself.

They were dusting the baker man at Grandmas. Ashlynn was a little afraid of him at first.
These were the pictures from her terrible fall... can you even see the tiny scratch?
She wanted to lay down and put ice on them. Then she made Aaron carry her to bed.
The girls had fun soaking their feet at Grandmas.
We found this today at a garage sale for $15. I had been wanting a desk or something to put all my couponing stuff. It is perfect because I have a big computer and 2 laptops I use upstairs and this fits all of them! Also the computer I am going to use is downstairs, a lady gave it to Aaron for free at a garage sale. He asked her how much for it and she said she was going to just take it to the thrift store and so she told him he could have it. It was a good day.
Cambria was at a cheer camp all day today and Ashlynn really missed her.
Getting ready to cheer.

No comments: