Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Fun

On Thursday we went to the Pumpkin patch. It was cold so we didn't stay long, but Cambria and Ashlynn wanted every pumpkin they saw.


I love these things. So easy, and no mess! I'm not sure why Cambria is making that face though.
Corey had a few days off so she came to stay with us and we had a little party. I made Aaron go buy some dry ice, and he had to go to a few places before he found some. It was worth it. I remember my dad doing this when I was little. It was the witch's brew. So fun.
It was bubbling and overflowing all over the counter.
It also made the kool aid really cold and slushy. It was really yummy.
Sunday night we went to Blackfoot to eat and carve pumpkins.
Cambria actually put her hand in the pumpkin this time, but only because Fiona did first. It was cute, they drew their face on and cut it out themselves.

Ashlynn likes carving pumpkins too but she thought it was stinky, and she would not put her hand in.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Fun stuff! I love doing the witches brew!