Thursday, March 22, 2012

First week

Sarah Ayla Landon and Corey drove from Utah to see us when we got home from the hospital. Cambria and Ashlynn were so excited to have cousins to play with. It had been a really long time since we had seen Sarah and her kids. It was loud and chaotic but FUN! I have a lot of pictures but I'm not going to write much because Cambria wants me to play Super Mario with her.
They played non stop.

We also stayed up late playing this marble game, I really want to play again.






They were watching netflix on the ipod.
All of the kids were really excited to see the baby.


We gave him his first bath really fast because he hated it. He doesn't mind having his hair washed but he didn't like the rest of the it.
Jaymee Tarea Peggy and I had a craft day on Saturday and this is what I made. I love doing stuff like this, I should do it more. I think they turned out really cute.

Only 2 more weeks until my mom and sisters come, then my house will be full of kids! It is going to be great.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love love love all the pics of the kids playing together. i cannot wait to come up again even if my visit will be short :(

i could hear jett screeching when i saw the picture of him getting his bath. not his favorite moment in life so far...ha ha!

The Morgans said...

He doesn't mind having his hair washed but he hates to have his body washed. I think he will like it when he can have a real bath though.