Sunday, December 2, 2007

ME SKIING!!!!!

So yesterday I went skiing for the first time. I did really well. At first I was really nervous because I have heard of a lot of people who have been hurt skiing, but when we got to the bunny hill (that is the small hill for learners) there were little kids there! I think the smallest kid there was about 5 years old. So I figured that if they were brave enough to ski, then I can do it to! We stayed on the small hill most of the day, it was not very steep and the ski lift took only about a minute to take us to the top of the hill, but then I went with Aaron his sister and some of her friends on a much bigger hill, the ski lift took about 10 minutes to take us to the top, and about 15 to 20 minutes to ski back down. I was VERY scared on that hill, there were more people, and everyone on that hill was better than me and I was getting passed by skiiers and snow boarders left and right. I had a couple of close calls but I am proud to say that I made it to the bottom of that run without incident and all of my bones in tact! So here are some pictures and video of me skiing, sorry but the two times i fell we did not have the camera out, it is too bad because the first time I fell on my face, it must have looked funny.



2 comments:

Stacey said...

oh my gosh, I am so jealous. I've never been skiing before, it looks cold, but awesome!! Counting down the days until we see you guys!

Laura said...

Man, I am too scared to even try skiing. It looks super fun though!