Monday, December 10, 2007

Pony Tail

It is hard to get good pictures of Cambria because she is always moving. I am not sure what she is doing in this picture but it is cute. I was excited the other day because I realized Cambria's hair was long enough for a little pony tail. She was not happy about me touching her hair, and the pony tail did not last long but she is getting better about it. Our Christmas tree here has snowman on it. Cambria likes to take them out 0f the tree, and she loves to wear the hat from the big snowman.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

You should be so proud of me!!! I created my own blog! Now if I can just figure out how to post pictures that would be really great!!! Well we had a fun weekend with you there! And my head has already healed, but my butt on the other hand has a nice big ol bruise on it!!! Hahaha-- what a dork I am! :)

brownbaby16.blogspot.com