Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tagged!

Tag I'm It
Stacey tagged me...

What was I doing 10 years ago? I was 13, and in 8th grade. That year was the most boring year at school. My teachers were boring and I had to wear a uniform. I had just gotten braces and hated them, but most of my friends ended up getting them later... I was definatly looking forward to highschool.

What are 5 things on my to-do list? Find a job that will just let me work on mondays, fridays and saturdays. Lose 5-10 pounds. Make something with my sewing machine. Finish Cambria's baby scrapbook. Make Aaron go with me to see a girly movie.

What would I do with a Billion dollars? Buy a huge cabin/house in Island Park and live by the lake, get my family out of debt so they can move to Idaho by us, buy a houseboat and jet skis. Go on a trip around the world. Go shopping!!

3 of my bad habits: I still bite my nails. Starting a project and not finishing. Aaron says my worst habit is not answering the phone when I don't know who it is.

5 places I have lived: El Paso, Tx Rexburg, Id Las Vegas, Nv Blackfoot, Id only 4 places so far

5 jobs I have had: Mcdonalds, Dairy Queen (with Stacey...good times) Winger's in Rexburg (I was a cook), Albertsons (customer service), Artco in Rexburg... it was the best job. I put together wedding invitations, I had my own desk and never had to talk to anyone!

Things people don't know about me: I am better at Guitar Hero than anyone I know. I love watching scary movies and being scared (haha stacey). This past year I have driven a 4 wheeler, a snow machine, the razor and a jet ski. I love to stay in motels and hotels, it doesn't matter where or how crappy the place is. I can make a choo choo train sound (I don't know how else to explain it, I can make 2 notes at the same time and it sound like a train). Heating up leftovers from a restaurant from the night before grosses me out. I still have a baby tooth, and I have never had any wisdom teeth!

No comments: