Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Valentines Day Tag

I was tagged by Stacey!

How long have you been together? Since we started dating will be 4 years in May, but this month on the 19th it will be 3 years married!!!!

How long did you date? For about 6 months then got engaged in October and married in February 2005.

How old is he? He is going to be 29 April 5th

Who eats more? We both eat alot, it depends, if it is anything sweet then I definatly eat more than him.

Who said "I love you" first? he did in a text message when I went to El Paso after Stacey had brody, and I was reading the text to all my sisters, and then he picked me up at the airport in Salt Lake and told me in person that night.

Who is taller? he is 5'9 and I am 5'2

Who sings better? He says I do, but he really never sings unless he is doing the dishes, and then he has his headphones on and it never sounds good when someone sings with headphones on.

Who is smarter? I think he is, he went to school longer and actually paid attention in his classes.

Who does the laundry? He washes his work clothes but I do everything else.

Who does the dishes? Me, it is rare when he does

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed I sleep on the right, same as stacey

Who pays the bills? I do, they are all online so I just send them every month

Who mows the lawn? I have never mowed a lawn, and we don't have one right now

Who cooks dinner? We usually both do

Who is more stubborn? We both are

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first after about 2 or 3 weeks of dating.

Who asked who out? After I met him I sent him an email with my phone number, he called the next night and asked me to come over and watch batman because he broke his ankle the day before we met, most of our dates we stayed at his apartment and watched movies.

Who proposed? We went 4 wheeling at his parents cabin with his parents and when we went out on the 4 wheeler by ourselves there was a blanket set up under a tree with cheesecake and sparkling cider and he asked me there.

Who is more sensitive? I think he is, when someone yells at him or gets mad at him at work it really upsets him

Who has more friends? We share friends now

Who has more siblings? I have 4 sisters, and he has 2 brothers and one sister, so me

Who wears the pants in the relationship? He says he does and I just think I do

No comments: