Friday, August 29, 2008

Lucky Charms

Camrbia loves lucky charms, and our cereal is on the bottom shelf of our little pantry. I always take them away from her when she gets in to them because she just picks out the marshmallows, and I don't like her to eat that much sugar because she is already hyper... Anyways this morning when I took them away from her she said "I'll spank you!" and came over and spanked my bottom! It was hilarious of course (I always tell her I am going to spank her when she is doing something bad) but now that she knows she can spank me too I will have to come up with another way to threaten her. Silly kid.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

haha, it's amazing how well kids actually listen to their parents. Brody has been sleeping on my bed with me theses past few nights so I could keep an eye on him. I of course had to move around a lot to give him his treatments. i think he was still half asleep when he told me "Mommy, you need to quit moving around, I can't sleep with you moving all the time." haha