Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Twinkle Star Song

Cambria loves to sing, but it is hard to get her to finish a song because she gets distracted. Oh well it is still really cute! I wish I could record her all day every day because she says the funniest things when i don't have the camera. Yesterday while I was getting ready to go to the doctor she gave me a hug and said "you are so smart mommy!" She also went to the dentist to look at her tooth that she chipped (which the doctor said looked great) and so Aaron just took her to the Cable One office with him. She likes to go there because Aaron's boss draws with her. When Aaron told her it was time to go she said "No, go away, I draw with Debbie!"



2 comments:

Stacey said...

haha. my favorites are "appo appo" and "wait a minute!" I can't wait to see her and squeeze those cheeks. I hope she wants to be my friend this year and give me lots of hugs and kisses. She's gonna be a getting a lot of that from family, you better prepare her!

The Morgans said...

She hardly ever finishes songs, but for some reason that day she would say wait a minute and start talking about something else. She will be anyone's friend if you know the spongebob song or the names of the disney princesses.