Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Belly Pictures

Stacey has been telling me to post some pictures of my belly. Aaron took this picture today just for you Stacey! I am now 28 weeks, it seems like I have been pregnant forever, and that it will never end! I am starting to have really bad back pain and it hurts my back when I walk on my right foot. Other than that though it seems like I am over all the other problems I have had. I just need to drink more so that I don't get dehydrated again. When Cambria saw me taking the picture she wanted a picture of her belly too. She thinks she has a baby in her tummy, she says it is a pink baby (she wants everything to be pink.)

8 comments:

Jaclyn said...

You look great! Jill used to have pink dreams :)

Unknown said...

i love how cambria is standing in that picture.

p.s. i'm tired of all the headless pregnant pictures.

The Morgans said...

Ya well I had not done my hair today and I had no makeup on. Also I feel like my face is getting pudgy. Click on the picture of cambria so it makes it bigger, she is making a really weird face.

JackandJaneyNichols said...

You look cute, and so does Cambria.
xoxo

Ashley said...

You look tiny! Cambria is so cute!

Amanda M. said...

Aw cute bellys!

Stacey said...

well, you finally have a cute belly and big boobs, but where did your butt go??? hahaha:) you look cute, can't wait until we can see you all in June. It will be so much fun!

Cambria looks like she has to hold her breath to pop her belly out. She is the funniest little girl....

Lady Robason said...

Very perky! Cambria, you are hilarious!