Sunday, March 29, 2009

Snow Day

So 2 weeks ago it was warm and sunny, we were sure spring was here... unfortunately it got windy and rainy and snowy these last couple days. It seems like Christmas should be coming again. I even had to make hot chocolate after church today! The wind has been blowing so much that the windows sound like they are going to break! I took theses pictures about 15 min ago, hopefully mother nature has pulled her last prank for the year and we can get on to warm weather! We won't be taking Easter pictures outside in green grass this year.Aaron brought a bunch of boxes home from work so that we can pack and move in a few weeks to our new house!!! They are all over the place because we don't want to go through the trouble of folding them down, just to get them out in a few weeks, and Cambria loves playing with them. Aaron made the mistake of making her a castle out of them the day he brought them home. Now he has to make castles for her all the time. This is the front entrance with a door that she pushes open if she lets you in. And here is her throne. She has quite the imagination. One day he was out working and the boxes fell over and so she cried and told me to fix it, but apparently I kept putting the boxes in the wrong spot and she did not hesitate to tell me I was doing it wrong. Only her daddy can make her castles the right way!This was the first castle he built her in her room.

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Yeah, the weather has been all over the place here in Snowflake, also. I can't wait until it really warms up and stays that way. Unfortunately, there will still be a lot of really windy days :)

Stacey said...

Brody and Aiden love forts! I'm sure Cambria loves being a princess everyday. You really should think about the name Capri, it goes well with Cambria. Capri Morgan, very cute!

The Morgans said...

All Aaron said was, like capri sun? So I don't know. The name we like the most is Vada, like from my girl, but we are thinking about spelling it Vayda... I don't know.

JackandJaneyNichols said...

We're the same here also, it was so nice and warm for almost two weeks, I was hunting around looking for my flip flops and decided I must have left them in AZ, so was going to buy new ones, and then boom! I'm digging in the closet for my boots, which I wore to church (which was good, I had no panty hose...)
I was even planning out my garden and now....

Capri is also a type of pants....