Monday, April 6, 2009

Aaron's Birthday Post!!

Yesterday was Aaron's 30th birthday, and i had been trying to plan something really fun for months. That was before we started looking at houses, and since we are closing this Friday we didn't have any extra money to spend on a super fun birthday. I felt really bad because he got me the expensive mixer for my birthday, and the year before that he took me to Jackson Hole, Wyoming for the weekend, so i felt like he had been cheated. He said he didn't care though, he is getting a house for his birthday this year, that is all he is excited about. So I went to the store and found a few cheap gifts, and made his favorite snack, and we grilled steak kabobs and vegetables for dinner. Since it was Conference Sunday I got him a back massager and me and Cambria took turns giving him a massage during conference. Aaron actually made it, but I got all the stuff so we could have puppy chow, he loves it!
Cambria helped me make his birthday cake, and you can't really tell but I didn't have enough candles so I made a 3 0 and a ! out of them.
Corey even came down for his birthday, or she came here for the kabobs!!
This seems like such a dumb gift, but he hates how we have all our grocery bags just thrown under our kitchen sink, and so he told me he wanted one of these to keep them in, and I figured he would be excited if I got him something for the house, especially if he gets to use tools right away to put it up!!
He was laughing at this gift really hard when he realized what it was. I got him some tongs to use when he grills because we didn't have any nice long ones.
He loves anything that is raspberry flavored, and so I got him some soda to help wash down all his birthday treats.
So I hope he really doesn't mind that he got really dumb gifts, but I told him that when he gets his next bonus check he can pick out sme patio furnature for our backyard, he is SO excited to have a backyard!!! Maybe I should make him buy a lawn mower...

Cambria drew this picture one day and said it was Brenna. It looks a little bit like Ducky from The Land Before Time. We laughed for a while at the "pretty" picture of Brenna.
We took these pictures today. For some reason my belly is hanging out really far, the baby is down low, and so none of my shirts, even maternity shirts, are long enough. I still have 2 months to go, what am I going to wear??? This picture makes it look a lot bigger than the last picture, but it really isn't, from the front you can hardly even tell I am pregnant, i think the baby is just in a weird position that makes it stick out today. Notice that I am dressed for warm weather...yes it got up to almost 60 today, and the snow has melted! I am now 31 weeks, yay!!!

7 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I think you did just fine for Aaron's birthday. You look very cute, too! I can't believe he's 30; I mean Jared, my oldest brother, just turned 30 in December :)

JackandJaneyNichols said...

What an old man! haha...Happy Birthday Aaron!

I think you look cute....wear some of Aaron's shirts, they should be longer.

I loved Brenna's picture! lovya all!

Stacey said...

happy birthday aaron! can't wait to see your new house in june! it'll be fun! love, love the pic of brenna. looks just like her! you look like you are sticking out just like i was. i had to wear mens tank tops under all my maternity shirts so my belly wouldn't hang out.

The Morgans said...

I have long tank tops but the bottom of my belly sticks out. It has just been the last few days where it has been sticking out far, and it makes me waddle, i feel huge!! I know Aaron is old... I felt like he was an old man when I met him, I was still 19 and he was 25! It is weird that he is older than Sarah, but he doesn't look that old, in fact he got carded when him and a friend went to a rated r movie a few months ago. I know he doesn't look 30 but he doesn't look younger then 18!

Unknown said...

of COURSE i came for his birthday. the kabobs were just a nice little perk to the part i was looking to the most-birthday time!!!

thanks for letting me come on over and eat your yummy food. i'll do that anytime!!!!!!

p.s. at first i thought the glass bowl with the puppy chow was a big bowl. but then, the puppy chow would have to be as big as my hand. tricky picture.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Видео ютуб улётное http://youtu.be/knL93B57iiI
Прикольное видео секс http://youtu.be/X2sdWXysJIc
[youtube]knL93B57iiI[/youtube]
[youtube]X2sdWXysJIc[/youtube]
video youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/aeytovaresch/
Вот ещё прикольное Видео
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9lmdzqzFWQ

video Видео видео мир