Tuesday, April 21, 2009

More House Pictures

Our kitchen. Don't pay any attention to the birthday banner, Cambria found it and wanted us to put it up because she said it was my birthday. I love all the counter space we have. I made cookies the other day with Corey and we had the mixer and my recipe book and 2 cookie sheets all on the same counter! I have always had limited space in our apartments for cooking.
Cambria's room used to be green, it turned out really cute, we just need to get some curtains.
This is Brenna's room and someday will be the new baby's room. It was such a pain painting this room because it was dark blue brown and red, and the paint started to peel away from the walls when we put the primer on. It was a mess, but it turned out cute.
A bunch of tumbleweeds are in our backyard, either because they blew in or because the neighbors all around threw theirs in the yard because there is no fence and the house was vacant for so long. Aaron had to put them in the truck then make trips to the dump to get rid of them. Good thing it was a nice day outside! He also cut the grass again and put fertilizer on it, it has started to get really green in just a few days.
This is the other side of our yard, we will be putting a fence up hopefully soon.
Our upstairs living room
The play room, well sort of, we kinda just stuck some of her toys down there so her room wouldn't be so crowded.
This is the other side of that room, the family room. I love the basement because it is always cooler down there. It reminds me of going to my grandpa's house, we always thought basements were so cool because no one has them in El Paso.
Our gym....
And Aaron's office!
I know nothing looks really cute or is decorated much yet, but it is starting to feel more like home now that our stuff is all moved in.

8 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

Kelsey, your house looks so great! I really like the pink and brown paint...cute colors:)

Ashley said...

Your house looks so nice!!! I bet you are loving it!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

You guys have done alot already! It looks really nice. Love the colors!

Jaclyn said...

I think it's great house and so far nicely decorated! Nice big back yard! And, I totally love your kitchen table!

Lady Robason said...

I love it and I am soooooooooo jealous! The pink room turned out so cute. I especially love the way you did Cambria's room, Good job lining up the color change with the window, I wouldn't have thought of that. It looks awesome.

Love ya!

The Morgans said...

In the pink room we wanted mostly the darker pink so Aaron measured 5 1/2 feet from the floor and we just taped it, the other room we didn't want too much brown and the stupid paint from the people before left a line all the way across the room, so we just taped it where they had their paint. It was all kinda an accident, we didn't know what we were doing, and in both rooms eventually we are going to put up white chair rails where the lines are.

Diane said...

Way cute!! I love it!! Make sure you guys do an open house...and invite us!!

Jaymee said...

Oh my gosh! I totally love the house! I'm super excited to see it! HOUSE PARTY!