Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

On Saturday we spent the day in Blackfoot with Aaron's family. It was such a fun day. It was really warm outside so we decided to grill burgers, and then play outside! We made shirts, and they all came out really cute. Click on the pictures to see them bigger, then you can see what the shirts all say.
Cambria just loved being outside after the long winter we have had, and she ran around the whole time.
She even got to bat once, but then she kept running and running past the bases until she was over by the swings!

Yay Jaymee!
The school we played at was just down the road from their house, so we rode the razor and 4 wheelers over there to play. Cambria was driving the 4 wheeler with Daddy, and she was pushing down on the gas and saying "we have to go faster!"
This was our picture we took just before church, i thought I looked pretty good, but now looking at the picture I realize that I must be really tired, because I look like I haven't slept in days.
This was my mother's day gift. I had never heard of them, but it is a black purse, and then you can buy different skins to put on it.
Aaron got me a pink one, the whole pink part comes off, and you can buy different colors and prints, and it just has magnets that keep the pink part on. So fun! So now I have to go buy more!!
Cambria loves to watch movies with her dolls. She calls the one on the left Sarah, and the other one is Cee Cee now.
Corey came to stay with us this weekend, and Brenna didn't have to work, so we had Aaron cook us steak on Sunday, it was SO good! Aaron is really good at grilling and everything he makes is amazing!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Those shirts all look super fun!! And I love Cambria's dress in the Sunday picture, so cute.

Good luck with these last few weeks!! You are almost there... And I thought that you did look really pretty in the Sunday picture!

Jaclyn said...

What a fun weekend! And, that purse is cool! I'll have to look into that :)