Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Too Bad

It is too bad that our camera died because the dance was about to get really good!


Last Sunday in Primary Cambria was being really funny, but it would have been better if it was someone else's kid. You know, the kid at church or school that is really loud, and you are glad they aren't yours... well this time it was mine. During the prayer that a little girl was saying Cambria said in her very loud I don't know how to whisper voice, "say chiki, chiki milk!" (which is what she calls chocolate milk). I do not know why she was telling the girl to say that. Then during a boy's talk she started crying and asking when it would be her turn. For everyone who knows Cambria, she only has one volume and it is LOUD! She got pretty upset so I told her to come over by me and I explained that someday she will have her turn but not today, and that she needs to sit in her chair and listen to the lesson and be quiet. So then she said "Oh darnit!" and stomped all the way back to her chair. THEN during sharing time she actually went up the stairs behind the poduim and grabbed the microphone and said, "ok it's my turn now!" It was funny and kinda cute but it would have been better if it was someone else's kid acting this way because I had Ashlynn with me and she was crying so I already felt like everyone was staring at me. She really makes me laugh sometimes.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Brody started crying in sacrament meeting once because he wanted to go to the microphone and say the prayer. Kids are so funny sometimes. But I hear ya with it being hard to take care of them at church. All 3 of mine are with me in primary, and with Justin gone every sunday and me playing the piano it gets tough. Aiden cries, Brody talks too much and I keep having to drag Brinley back to the piano in between each song!

Jaclyn said...

I love it when children are funny like that in church because it can really brighten your day... unless of course they are being really fussy :)