Wednesday, February 24, 2010

8 1/2 months

Ashlynn is now 8 and a half months old and growing fast!! At her last appointment a few weeks ago she was 17 pounds. She is super cute and for the most part a happy baby. I love that she is starting to play more.



We bought a yukon with part of our tax return. We had been wanting another car so that I could go places during the day, and also so that if our other car broke down again we wouldn't be stuck without one. It is an older car but the family that owned it before took really good care of it and we even took it to a mechanic before we bought it. So far we love it and love the extra room. I just have to get used to driving it because it is so big!
This is a cute video but please ignore Cambria smacking her gum in the background. I didn't know it would be that loud. Ashlynn always makes that noise when she hears the horse, she sounds like a motorcycle.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

She is growing up too fast! Cute video! Glad you like the car. I sometimes drive my teacher's car (a Tahoe) and I feel that it is too big, too :)