Saturday, March 6, 2010

This week

I have been kinda bad at posting lately, but we don't do much during the day. We are just patiently waiting for spring to get here so we can go outside and play. This week it got up to 50 degrees a couple of days but then it snowed. So we try not to get our hopes up.

Cambria dresses like this a few times a week.
Ashlynn looks cute with pigtails.
This is what she looks like when the pigtails come out though...

Does anybody remember this kid?? Looks like Ashlynn learned to smile for the camera from Cambria.We went to our ward's cake auction last night for the scouts and when Cambria saw this cake she started telling everyone that that cake was made just for her. While we were eating she was crying and saying she needed to see her cake. We told her we didn't bring any money and she started crying louder and saying things like "daddy, do you think someone will buy it for me?" "hurry take me home so I can get my money", (which is in a piggy bank but it is only about 70 cents) and she was sobbing and so sad that someone might go home with that cake. I said it was going to cost a lot of money and she said she had 50 dollars and that we could have it for the cake. Well she was so sad and crying so hard because she "needed" that cake that Aaron went to get our checkbook. It turns out we didn't have to pay that much for it, and it helped out the scouts so oh well. It tasted pretty good too.
This is what we all look like at the end of the day.
Ashlynn has been busy standing up and trying to grow some teeth.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I am ready for spring, too but the weather keeps teasing us, also :) Cute cake!

Mindi said...

Your girls are so cute...we so need to get together. As soon as the snow stops for good, I'm totally coming up there for a couple days so are kiddos can play!! I know I have said this before, but I'm sick of sitting around...so I'm coming!! Maybe next month!