Sunday, March 28, 2010

For a while I thought Ashlynn was going to be quieter than Cambria but I was way wrong. She has so much personality already and now that she has found her voice she is pretty loud too.
Cambria drew this princess crown the other day and I thought it was really good.
These are for Aaron's birthday. We didn't get to do much last year for his 30th birthday because we were saving for the house but this year we get to go see one of our favorite bands! It will be fantastic.
This is how I found Ashlynn after her nap. She was really upset that I went to get the camera instead of helping her. She was crying in the other pictures, but I just HAD to get pictures first.

Cambria thinks we are going to have Christmas again because it snowed the other day. I hope it gets warmer soon!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

How fun for Aaron's birthday! And I expect with 2 girls your house will always be loud :)

Unknown said...

please thank ashlynn for attempting to be modest in that one photo...haha!!!

yeah, she's pretty loud now. too bad. you thought you'd finally have a quite one. but then again, she wouldn't have fit in so well if she didn't randomly scream at the top of her lungs!!!