Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Is Here!

Yesterday was such a nice day outside! We went to Blackfoot for Jaymee and Zac's birthdays. We ate a ton of good food and Cambria got to drive her Barbie jeep around outside. We hope the sun decides to stay!
Ashlynn is growing so fast.
Jaymee and Grandma made a half pipe cake. It turned out really cute and was super delicious.
Cambria could not stay awake for the ride home. She had way too much fun.
Ashlynn loves to stand up, and she uses everything to pull herself up. She doesn't really try to move her feet though, she just likes to be taller.
I love the faces she makes. She wrinkles her nose when she makes this face and breathes really heavy out her nose. It is so cute. I'm not sure why she does it but Cambria did it too when she was little.
It was nice and sunny outside again today and about 52 degrees so Cambria drove around, and I had to practically run to keep up with her, so I got a good workout. It felt good to be outside and get some exercise! And yes, we had to bring Emily with us...
I am always mad because pictures of me don't come out very good, and I think my face looks funny. Well Cambria loves to take pictures lately and she wanted to take pictures of me while we were on our walk so I just kinds stood there and didn't pay attention really and they actually came out pretty good. It is sad that a three year old has taken the best pictures of me.
We went around the block to the church parking lot and Cambria thought it was cool that we could see our house. The house on the right is ours. The little shed is in the neighbors yard though not ours.

6 comments:

Jaclyn said...

We are having nice weather, too! It is fun and can't wait until it stays for good!

Jaclyn said...

Cool cake, too!

Laura said...

Your gorgeous. That's all.
and I love your hair! =)

Stacey said...

one of those pictures of Ashlynn looks like a baby picture of Sarah (must be the mouth). Hello gorgeous hair, big boobs and skinny legs... why did you get all the good features. You left me with nothing:)

Stacey said...

by the way, I am hating you right now... :)

The Morgans said...

The skinny jeans make my legs look thinner, and I copied Sarah and Mindi and used my straightener to do my hair. I think I will chub up once I stop nursing though.