Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What?

So this is what we woke up to today. I knew it would snow again. We were grilling this weekend and now I don't even want to go outside!Cambria helped me make green banana muffins on St. Patrick's Day. At first she was upset because she doesn't like green things, she wanted it pink again like Valentine's Day.
We also had green blueberry pancakes. My baby doesn't seem like a baby anymore. I can't believe she is going to turn 1 in 3 months.
Cambria has been dressing herself a lot lately. For some reason she likes to wear 2 shirts lately. It is cute, and she also has been putting clips in her hair. She says she looks great!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Green banana muffins sound yummy! :) We will probably get snow one more time but I really hope not.

Schetselaar said...

Kelsey Your family is so cute!