Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ash!

Yesterday was Ashlynn's birthday, she is a year old! The year went by so fast. She is a very smart baby, and of course I think she is cuter than anyone else's kid. She doesn't really say words but she says mama and dada and baba, and she kinda says ammya for Cambria. She can be kinda loud just like her big sister. She only has 2 teeth. She has been walking for a few weeks but she is still really shaky. She loves her new presents she got for her birthday and throws a huge fit when Cambria is touching them. Happy Birthday Ashlynn!!Thank you Sarah for taking the first 3 pictures. They are some of my favorite ones of Ashlynn!
These last 3 pictures are from Cambria's first birthday. I think they still look a lot alike, but also different. I feel like my kids are getting so old!

1 comment:

JackandJaneyNichols said...

She's a pretty little girl and I sure enjoyed seeing her yesterday and getting to hold her. Both of your girls are cute, but I think Cambria shows more of Aaron, and Ashlyn more of you. Happy Birthday Ashlyn