Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crazy Week

I haven't posted anything for a while because I went to Utah last weekend with Corey. We stayed at my grandpa's house there with my mom and we got to see our Aunts and Uncles. Then my mom got to come visit us for a whole week, so we have been busy. Beware, this is a long post! Here we are doing what we do best. I am glad all the cold weather went away while my mom was here, and it was warm every day. It finally feels like summer.
Yummy smoked ribs and grilled veggies. It makes my mouth water to look at these pictures! Yum!
We went up to the cabin on Sunday to relax and eat a bunch of really good food. Justin made the best dutch oven potatoes ever. We also had tin foil dinners and smores, of course.
We walked up to see an old abandoned cabin. It was kinda cool, until the mosquitoes started eating me and Brenna alive.
Corey up on the zip line. I am too chicken to do it because you have to go kinda high in a tree first.
My mom got to go to a couple of Cambria's games. Corey came to one. I am glad the weather finally got warm, but now it is hot!
If you look really close you can see her top tooth is coming in.
Brenna and Justin went to Jackson on Monday to go for a hike, so we decided to drive there and meet them for lunch, and then walk around and look but not buy anything because everything is so expensive there. I don't think you can go to Jackson and not take pictures under the antlers.
This was as close as she would get.
She was so excited for the candy store, well I was excited too. If you go to Jackson you should try the huckleberry fudge!
CANDY!
We all took turns sitting on this giant bear chair.


Look at Cambria's face, she did not like the bear.


Almost every night this week we have heard people doing fireworks outside, so we decided to do our own. Cambria loved them, but Ashlynn was yelling at them. It was fun because people were coming outside to watch and do their own.
Aaron made some delicious pulled pork on his new smoker he got himself for father's day. Notice the twilight plates and napkins :)
On our way to the midnight showing of Eclipse! Besides the girls in the hallway of the theater that had painted faces (yes some girls had painted scratched on their faces like they got clawed by the werewolves) and the stinky girl that was sitting next to me and breathing loudly, it was great!! We even wore our twilight shirts.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I would totally do the zip line :) Everyone looks good and happy! Great pictures!

liz said...

Thanks guys for a fun week. I already miss you all terribly. Give the girls hugs and kisses for
me. Love to all of you - Mom