Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday!!!

Cambria is 4 years old today! I love thinking about the day she was born. Seeing her for the first time was amazing. I can't really remember what it was like to not have Cambria. She is so smart, and funny, a good big sister, and LOUD! We just love her so much.
I can't write too much because I am busy making a barbie cake for her before church. We will see how it turns out, if it looks good then I will post pictures later. Here she is on the day we took her home from the hospital.
The next 2 pictures are from her first birthday party in Island Park.

Her 2nd birthday.
Her 3rd birthday.And 4th birthday party pictures coming later, after all the partying! She insisted on a princess party this year even though I told her she has already had a bunch of princess parties. Oh well, I think she will want to be a princess forever!!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Happy Birthday Cambria!!!

liz said...

Happy Birthday Cambria! I really miss her. She is a very smart, entertaining, and sweet child. I love watching her, and I miss her hugs. Please give her a big hug and kiss from Amma!!!