Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sunday

I made some princess crown pancakes for breakfast on Cambria's birthday. She was so excited to wake up and go to church that day. The kids in primary sang happy birthday to her, and she got to go get candy from the bishop after church. She was all wound up from being so excited, so we had to keep reminding her to be quiet and sit still, but we have to do that every week!
We had a princess party in Blackfoot. The cake turned out so cute, and it was really good. We actually ate all of it, so I didn't have to take home any leftovers! It was really easy to make, but next time I make one of these I think I would do it a little differently.

She got a new princess dress and crown to wear for her party, but we waited until after church to give it to her because she would have wanted to wear it to church.She just had to be the first one to try the cake.
This was the face she made when Aaron brought out her new bike. She started jumping up and down, I have never seen her so excited.

The seat on the back is for a doll, but Ashlynn fit too.
We all went outside to watch her ride her bike for the first time. At first she had a hard time pedaling, but now she can go pretty fast. We have already rode our bikes around our block at home a few times.
Now we can all go on a bike ride together!
It wasn't really warm outside but the no one seemed to care. This was the first time she has ever done a slip and slide, she she couldn't get herself to slide, so she just ran down it.
Jaymee tried to help her...
My mom got her this princess castle, and she has been playing in it the last few days. She ate breakfast and lunch in it and watches tv in it. Ashlynn thinks it is fun to push it over. They love to play together, and I love to watch them play!
I can't believe she is 4 already, it sounds old. She is going to start preschool in the fall, and then go to real school next year, I don't know if I am ready for her to grow up!

2 comments:

liz said...

Your cake turned out really cute. It looks professional. Sounds like Cambria had a great birthday. I love her new princess dress.

Jaclyn said...

A new bike! How fun!!!