Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family Pictures

Corey took some family pictures for us yesterday at the Gardens at Byu-Idaho. Thanks Corey! And also thanks to my friend Summer for coming to my rescue and doing my hair, or else it would have looked fuzzy! (She cut my hair also!) Cambria got tired of smiling and Ashlynn just wanted to run around, so we didn't get a lot of family ones, but we got a lot of good pictures. We will have to take pictures again when Ashlynn isn't teething. We still have to edit the pictures, and change colors and crop some, but Aaron is still learning to use photoshop. Anyway, these are my favorites.
When she doesn't want to smile she does a weird face, oh well, I look ok!
There was so much for Ashlynn to look at there, so she didn't want anything to do with posing for pictures.




It looks like we just got engaged!



I think this is the best family picture we got.
There were these little apples on a tree there, and so we gave Ashlynn one to distract her. Cambria thought they were cute.

But then she started to eat it. At least it kept her still for a minute.
Some silly ones of me...



That apple did not taste very good...
She was mad that we weren't done yet, but I think it came out kinda cute because she is frowning.
I think this one is my favorite one of Cambria.



We thought this was kind of a creepy looking statue.

We had a hard time getting Ashlynn to sit still and smile for pictures, but of course she was happy and smiling on the way home. Oh well, I will take her smiles and giggles anytime I can! Doesn't her hair look lovely?

3 comments:

nancy said...

You look amazing! Love your cute family!

Jaclyn said...

I think Corey did an excellent job!

liz said...

I love them all!!!!