Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our friends invited us to their family's campsite for dutch oven cobbler one night for FHE. The ride there always reminds me of The Land Before Time, because you drive through farmer's fields and then you turn a couple corners and then you see this, which doesn't look as cool on the camera. It reminds us of when they first see the great valley on the movie, it makes us laugh.
Cambria was sharing her gold fish with everyone. She was being really weird, she said other "humans" were going to come eat with us.

Ashlynn made a new friend. They were cute and kinda talking to each other and sharing their food.
The cobbler, which turned out fantastic! Half of it was apple with caramel, and the other half was peaches. All of it was fresh fruit which makes it taste better.
They were holding hands.
The next week for FHE Corey was here and so we made a haunted house.
I think it looks really good. I was kinda mad because it already came assembled and it was broken! So we had to glue a lot of pieces back together before we could decorate it.
We cut her mullet off the other day. She looks a lot better. Cambria and Ashlynn fight over these.
We have been wanting bookcases for a while, but the one we like was $4oo!! So Aaron and his dad built us this one. And it did not even cost close to $400. So lucky for us they know how to do this kind of stuff. Aaron painted it black, and it looks exactly like the one we wanted, even the trim is almost the same.
Fancy huh?
We are eventually going to make another one and put it on the other side and get rid of the tree. I also told Aaron I want a corner bookcase like this for my kitchen so I can put Christmas decorations on it. I said I need it by Dec 1st! We'll see...
That is what we have been up to. I haven't taken pictures much but we are going to be in Salt Lake this weekend, so I will try to take more pictures.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love the bookshelf. And cobbler is now sounding super good to me, man, I might need to make a little batch.

The Morgans said...

We got some really good peaches at the farmer's market and we did a cobbler with some blueberry pie mix in the bottom, the sliced peaches, and then a cake mix that we mixed with sprite. It was good.

Jaclyn said...

Love the bookcase! Can never have enough of those! :)

Ashley said...

That bookshelf is awesome!

liz said...

Love the bookcase (it looks very professional), love how your house is looking, love cobbler and campsites (Jealous) love your girls and you and Aaron. Miss all of you!!!!