Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkins and a Party!

On Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch so we could carve pumpkins later that night. It was FREEZING and windy! Winter is here already, it is supposed to snow sometime this week. Cambria and Ashlynn had fun running around and picking pumpkins. We got some huge ones.
Our little pumpkin. We put that on her because we wanted it to help keep her head warm. She likes wearing it around the house too.
Corey looks cute also!
When we got home Brenna and Corey surprised me with this! We had pizza, cookies, cake, and made caramel apples. It was really fun. Thanks guys!! Then we all carved our pumpkins.
I look like such a dork but this was the best picture of me. Also I discovered that the spicy nacho doritos are my new favorite.

The cake was so good. It says celeprise, it is a word I made up that has stuck apparently!



Aaron did his hair for the party.
Caramel apples, they came out perfect. Mom, we need to make these for Christmas!!!
Last year i made these and the caramel and chocolate slid off of them, not this year.
Cambria will not stick her hand in the pumpkin. She said she was afraid. I have always loved carving pumpkins, and I don't mind taking out the pulp.
I told her to taste it.Cambria's pumpkin even had eyelashes.

Corey's creepy pumpkin took her hours. It was fun to watch her make it. I didn't get a good picture of it all lit up, so maybe she will post one on her blog.
Cambria got to dress up for preschool today. She was so excited to be Jesse. I was hoping one of the other kids would be woody. I will have to search the neighborhood on Saturday when we go trick or treating, it would be cute to get a picture of her with woody. Or maybe I should just go get Aaron a woody costume!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

this post made me feel all misty eyed with jealousy of all the fun I am missing in Idaho:) Or it might just be the fact that I am running on little to no sleep!

You party looked so fun. Tell Corey she is incredibly amazing with her carving skille. Seriously awesome. And I want one of those caramel apples!!!

Jaclyn said...

What fun!!! I like everything! :)

liz said...

Looks like you had alot of fun. Wish I could have been there with you to go to the pumpkin patch again. Glad you had a fun party. Yes, will do need to make the caramel apples. Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!! Love you lots.

Brenna said...

it's like i wasn't even there.

The Morgans said...

You are in the picture that shows the whole kitchen. You are just hiding.