Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas Day and New Years

We discovered Christmas morning that Santa had come, and eaten all the cookies! The kids were so excited, he even drank the milk.
He left a giant stocking for Aaron full of goodies.
Going through the stockings is my favorite part of Christmas morning.
Ashlynn and Cambria ended up with way too many presents.
I was so happy to get this, we danced all week!
The next day was Sarah's 30th birthday. Corey and I stayed up late the night before blowing up 30 balloons and decorating. We had a party and ate a bunch of food.
Sarah read all of the kids a book. They did a pretty good job of sitting and listening.
Then we took a bunch of family pictures. This is the first time in about 5 years that we have all been home at the same time, the last family pictures we took only had one grand kid in them. Now there are 7!
We also took some funny pictures...
Then we did our family gift exchange, Aaron looks more excited than the girls.
This was our gift to my parents. I bought the kit from a lady in my ward and made it. It turned out cute.
Ashlynn loves the headbands we got from the Millers.
Corey got all of these pajamas so we decided to wear them for a picture. They are actually really cozy.
This was New Years Eve. We had yummy food, tiaras, masks and we even put all of the kids to bed early so we could watch Inception. Some of us had to be woken up at midnight though...









The next morning we had breakfast and the kids helped deflate the air mattress. Then we went calendar shopping. It was a fun trip!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

How cool that you guys were all able to be together! That's my favorite part of Christmas :) Cute family pictures! And, I love the gift you made your parents!

Mindi said...

So do you guys have the XBOX Kinect thingy?? Is it better than the Wii? It looks fun!

Mindi said...

oh yeah I forgot....your girlies are so stinkin cute!! I wish we lived closer so our kids could play!!