Friday, January 21, 2011

Cute Kids

Ok so I think my kids are the cutest kids ever. All they do all day is play together and have fun and wreck my house. I love it, and I love watching them hug and play. They got tired when we put up the Christmas tree so they laid on the box. They thought this was hilarious.
These are the aprons that I made them for Christmas. Cambria wore hers the other day when we made cinnamon rolls but she said she didn't like to wear it when she cooks because she didn't want to ruin the fabric. So she used a towel to wipe her hands on instead.
We just had to have steaks the other day even though it was like 9 degrees outside. Aaron is a trooper.
I never get tired of looking at this cute face.
Stacey made these cute tutus for Christmas. They love to put them on and dance to Lady Gaga...
I absolutely LOVE the markers that only write on the color wonder paper. If I let them use regular markers Ashlynn's face would be completely covered. And so would the carpet and furniture.
Cambria is like me, always making funny faces in pictures.
They made a movie theater the other night. Cambria was telling me that all her friends were coming over. I'm glad her "friends" don't make a mess.
Cheese!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love the picture of your girls and their "friends" watching TV. Super cute. It definitely looks like they have tons of fun together!! Love it.

Aunt Marilyn said...

I am so glad one o my "daughters" still keeps up her blog!! Mindi's is still on April of last year!! It was so fun to see your whole family. Saw your Aunt Linda last week and she said you were all together for Christmas! I feel out of the loop...didn't realize Sarah had another baby!! They are all soooooooo cute! Loved your posts. Kiss those babies! My love to everyone!