Friday, March 18, 2011

A birthday and green food

Last weekend was Jaymee's birthday so we went bowling. I always forget how much I like to bowl, but chasing Ashlynn around the bowling alley was not fun.
Cambria is so excited for warmer weather, we are all tired of being inside all the time.
Waiting for our steaks to cook. She always makes funny faces.

My kids love ice cream.
Cambria's cute monkey pj's.
For St. Patrick's Day we went to Blackfoot and made a green dinner for Grandma and Grandpa. We had green kool-aid, which I think actually tastes kinda horrible.
We had pasta that was stuffed with italian sausage, and Aaron made a green sauce to go on them. It was good. We also had garlic bread but it wasn't green and by the time I took pictures it was all gone!
We also had salad.
And for dessert Cambria helped me make banana creme pie desserts for each person. We colored the pudding green and then put bananas on top. This is one of Aaron's favorite things to eat.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

My brother in law when he was a kid was tricked into drinking green koolaid that turned out to actually be green dishwasher fluid. Needless to say, he still doesn't drink green koolaid to this day :)