Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We have rooms!

The truck that delivered the sheet rock. The guys took out our basement window and just slid the sheet rock inside the window. It was fun to watch.
This is Aaron's office, or as Cambria calls it Cable One.
The closet.
The hallway to the bathroom.
Corey's future closet.
Corey's future room. Cambria wants to paint it green because that is Corey's favorite color.
I am excited to get this basement finished. We have rooms now so come stay with us!

Cambria loves to sing Taylor Swift. I had another video to post but I think it was too long because it wouldn't let me. Oh well.

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Exciting stuff!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited :)

And as much as I would love green walls I will be moving out, so you can do something boring instead. But you must always call it corey's room. Or if that gets confusing when you have kids in there, you could just hang up a commemorative plaque. That would be ok.

liz said...

I actually thought the room was for me?