Monday, June 6, 2011

A few things

The girls always like it when i clean the kitchen floor and they can use the chairs to make a bus.
I brought this dress back from El Paso and Cambria has been begging me to try it on. My grandma "mer" made this when me and my sisters were little. I think we all wore it. If any of you have a picture send it to me and I'll post it. Anyways it was too small but she really liked it.
Then Ashlynn wanted to wear it.

Cambria graduated from preschool. I am kinda nervous to send her to school in the fall but I know she will love it.
She likes to have a fashion show with my clothes. I think the dresses look better on her than on me.


We spent the night at the cabin but there was still a lot of snow so we walked up about half way, and then rode the snowmobile the rest of they way.


Ashlynn and Cambria were pretending to put out a fire.

We all wore the firemen hats.


I can't believe she is going to be 2 soon!

The girls had fun playing on the zip line.




Cambria really wanted to make a snowman even thought the snow was crunchy and icy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that....has got to be the strangest looking snowman i have ever seen.

liz said...

All of these pictures make me reallyh want to come see the girls.
!

Brenna said...

I think the last picture of Ashlynn kind of looks like Corey when she was little.