Thursday, July 21, 2011

4th of July part 1

We went 4 wheeling before the 4th of July but I just haven't blogged in a while. Cambria and Ashlynn love riding around. It was a hot day, but we had fun.

My kids are chickens when it comes to water. Corey and i took them to the splash park in Rexburg and they only played where the little babies play...
Cambria went on this one time but when the water splashed like this she just screamed and would never go on again.
They love swimming in their pool in our backyard and playing on the swing set.
On the 3rd we had a camp out in Blackfoot.
These were the lanterns I got for Cambria's birthday. They are like the ones in Tangled, they were so fun to watch.
We always go to the parade, it was kinda cold and windy at first but then the clouds went away and it was a nice day.





Cambria said she had a good birthday. I can't believe she is 5. I usually post something on the girls birthdays but we were so busy that I forgot so here are a few of my favorite pictures of Cambria. Today Cambria and I sat for a while looking at old pictures and videos of her, and this is the one that made us laugh the most.

No comments: