Monday, July 25, 2011

4th of july/birthday party and other stuff

Cambria had her first friend birthday party, and she loved it! I am only doing friend birthday parties every few years for my kids, so when they get a party we can spend more and have more fun. It was hard inviting kids because every house in our neighborhood has a bunch of kids, and she has friends from church, t-ball, and preschool. So we ended up with a lot of kids, but it was fun.
I didn't think to take pictures until they had already been playing for an hour and had stopped to eat. We had hot dogs, cheetos and cupcakes. I didn't get pictures of the cupcakes either because they got eaten to fast.
The people who own this set it up at 8:30 in the morning and didn't pick it up until about 9:00 that night. We seriously played outside ALL day.


Cambria's favorite part was opening her gifts, she got a lot of cute things.

After the party we had family come over and play.





I have no idea what I am going to do when Ashlynn turns 5, it has to be as much fun as this was.
She loves yogurt, she always licks the bowl clean.
I saw Cambria doing Ashlynn's hair the other day, how cute is that?
A while ago I posted pictures of our garden. This is our first time growing anything, and next year we will do a few things differently, but we actually have stuff growing! This is our huge zucchini plant.
And here is a zucchini, it looks good!
A red pepper. Well it will be red someday...
Onions.
corn
and carrots. We also have green beans, peas and cucumber but so far we can't see any.

No comments: