Monday, February 24, 2014

December

I wanted to be better at posting this year, and already I am doing horribly. Right before Christmas the girls had their dance recital. I love watching them dance. This was Ashlynn's first time so she was really nervous, but it turns out she likes to preform and be the center of attention just like Cambria.
 Grandma and Grandpa came to watch the girls dance, and that always makes the girls happy. Jett was kinda cranky and we had to sit for a while and he did not like that. But he did enjoy watching the girls dance.





They both got to do two dances. Then we walked around to look at the Christmas trees, we ate dinner and had pumpkin pie.

Christmas just flew by. We were so glad that we were able to go to El Paso, thanks family! I know Christmas in Idaho would have been just as fun, but it has been a long time since we were all home at the same time. The kids had fun with their cousins, and we loved the warm weather. Most of the days we were there it was in the 50's and 60's. Walking around Eastridge to see the lights is always a fun tradition. 

I don't know why Aaron is in the hall waiting with the kids, I guess he was just as excited for Christmas morning as they were. There were a ton of presents and a LOT of wrapping paper. 
Our family picture, with everyone in it.



We also had to say goodbye to Dad's office. It was fun looking around at things, and having my kids there to sit in the chair and play at the front desk just like I did when I was little.

I will try to post about January-February soon, but who knows when that will be!

No comments: