Sunday, July 6, 2008

Dress Up!

Cambria has been playing with her new toys all day. Last night she had to have the pack and play with the blanket and her new baby right by her bed, she fed it and put it to bed right before we put her to bed.Today she was putting on the dress up clothes from Brenna and I had to help her a little, but I HAD to take pictures because it was so cute!
The clothes came in this cute box!With some jewelry...And a crown ...and all these clothes...and these clothes she wanted her baby to wear, Cambria doesn't like wearing the wings yet, but the baby can...
and these clothes. I asked her to show me her gloves, so that is why she has her arm like that.And it came with these shoes. She likes to wear them all over and it is funny because her feet are still kinda too small so she just shuffles around really slow in them.She even has to look dainty like a princess when she is riding her 4 wheeler...This was the card from Brenna, sorry we didn't use the crown (it punches out) but she would probably just tear it, so I am going to keep it!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Cambria! She is absolutely adorable!

Stacey said...

she got quite the stash for her birthday! Oh the good ole days of playing dress up. I want to play with her. I really need a girl...
Brody is shooting me right now as I type. I better go tickle him.

Laura said...

I love the dress ups!! It looks like she had an awesome birthday!!!