Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I know I just posted but I completely forgot about these pictures until now. She likes to use my hair stuff and makeup when I am getting ready in the morning, and Aaron saw this hair dryer and curlers and the dollar store. She thinks it is so fun. Now I need to work on getting her a play makeup set so she doesn't ruin mine. She stayed up kinda late one night doing her and her doll's hair, it was so cute.



She has been doing this lately. It might be because I painted her toes, she always chews on her fingers when I paint them. Or maybe I just need to cut her toenails.
This video is kinda long but I couldn't crop it because we had to get rid of Kodak, it's a long story, but the last 30 or 40 seconds are the funniest.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

or maybe it's not the nail polish, but the simple fact that she is your child....

Stacey said...

very true Corey... But Kelsey, she won't truly be your child until she wears a Karate Kid outfit, puts both feet over her head and wears a toilet seat as a necklace.

The Morgans said...

I actually thought about trying to find her a karate kid outfit, I thought Dad would find it hilarious.