Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Few Things...

I don't really have anything new to post, it has been snowing a lot the past few days, but it is actually pretty warm outside for January. We are waiting for it to stop snowing so we can go outside and make a snowman. Cambria was helping me make cookies the other day and of course she is dressed like a princess, and she thought it was so much fun to help me pour in the ingredients, but she doesn't like cookie dough! Weird huh? She spits it out, and just wants to pick out the chocolate chips. Strange kid. I thought the face she is making in this picture was cute.
Somehow we came home with this many, and probably more, chapsticks from Christmas. So to all my sisters who are looking for the chapstick that we got in our stockings... Cambria stole them all!!!!She was so proud of herself for getting her dress on and she even has on another little fairy skirt, and that is what is holding up the other skirt. She didn't seem to mind though, she just kept saying she was "cuteaful". (That is how she thinks you say beautiful)
She also has been having so much fun decoration our furnature with all kinds of stickers.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, I have never met a little kid who didn't like cookie dough!! I love her princess outfits!

The Morgans said...

She has tons of princess stuff, and she knows the names of most of the disney princesses, but she never watches the movies. We have sleeping beauty, but I don't really put them on for her because disney movies all have parts in them that kinda scare her.

Stacey said...

yeah, I did have a strawberry chapstick... tell Cambria she can just keep it though. If she puts on chapstick anything like Aiden does, well then I don't want to share with her:)

Unknown said...

doesn't like cookie dough? that's just crazy.

Lady Robason said...

Funny about the Chapstick. By any chance, did you get home with an extra recorder? :)

Miss you guys!

The Morgans said...

Nope Sarah, thank goodness! I thought we had forgotten ours but Aaron had grabbed it. She doesn't play with it much though, I don't think it is as much fun without the cousins making noise too!