Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Christmas

Our vacation to El Paso for Christmas started with an 18 hour car ride, (we went in 2 days though so that it would be easier) we missed the big snow storm that hit here, and we got back after all the snow had melted, so driving was really easy and we had no problems. We spent 10 days playing, opening presents, and EATING! There were always kids running around and screaming, they had so much fun playing together. We went to Mer's and picked pecans, and we walked through Eastridge to look at the lights, we exchanged gifts on Christmas Eve, and we had our big Christmas day brunch. I was really glad that we didn't miss out on the Christmas traditions this year. This slide show is only a small fraction of the pictures we took while we were there, and i am not going to explain each picture because it would take too long, and I am busy watching Mamma Mia (my gift from Dad). So enjoy the very long slide show!


4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Glad you had fun! And my mom would be saying all right Kelsey! (She got Mamma Mia, too and absolutely loves it!)

The Morgans said...

We all got Mamma Mia for Christmas, Cambria even knows some of the songs now!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Hey I was going to say hurray for you about watching Mamma Mia! I love that movie...saw it at the theater 3 times and couldn't wait for it to come out on DVD. Jared and Astrid gave it to me for Christmas and I watched it once while at Josh and kortnei's (all my kids said they'd watch it just once) Jack and Josh got through it by playing scrabble and Jaclyn's david played some hand held game....Kortnei, of all things fell asleep! I love it, probably for different reasons then you do..an old women looking back on her crazy youth...I use to listen to ABBA in college (I'm old)..Love your blog and I'll try to keep mind interesting as well. xoxox auntie Janey

Ashley said...

I love the pj pictures!