Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cambria was crying the other day because I took a necklace away from her, she was swinging it around and almost hitting Ashlynn with it, and I had already told her to stop several times... anyways so I was just ignoring her while she was throwing her fit and I was cleaning my room, and all of a sudden I noticed she was snoring!! So I very quietly left the room, after I took a picture, and let her sleep for an hour and a half. This rarely ever happens.
She is holding her pacifier, how cute is that?
During the day I just lay her on the ground and let her sleep, she has been having trouble falling asleep on her own because she likes to be held, but when I lay her down during the day she falls asleep on her own and it has been helping her get to sleep and stay asleep at night. Anyways this was just the other day and she already rolls herself onto her side, she first did this when she was about 3 weeks old!!!
Dont you just love the dollar store? WE DO!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Dollar stores are a good thing! :)