Monday, July 20, 2009

Yard Sale... and other stuff

On Saturday Aaron's family had a yard sale, so we spent the day there playing in the front yard. It was so hot! It actually got above 90 degrees... a first for this summer!!!
Don't worry they weren't selling this horse, or else I would have bought it. Cambria and Fiona's barbies loved it!Cambria and Fiona playing in the pool. It looks like Cambria is falling, but she was really just going down the slide on her tummy. Do you like her headband? I made it out of old panty hose. I went crazy and made a million flowers and bows so that I can take the flower off and clip another one on. She is so cute!I got a pump and I am SO excited about it. I feel like I can go anywhere now! I also have a little supply that is growing in my freezer. I was always afraid to leave the house to go to the store or something because if she was hungry she would just scream and there would be nothing Aaron could do about it. Now I can go get groceries or something BY MYSELF every once in a while. Even if it is only for 5 minutes sometimes it is nice to go somewhere alone!I took this picture so you can see how long she is compared to Cambria. Ashlynn is growing pretty fast, she is almost too big for her newborn clothes!!
I was cleaning Cambria's room and I put all of her jewelry in her jewelry box and she decided she had to wear it all at once. She wore it all day, and the next day too! I made the bows in her hair, cute huh?

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

What a cute idea with the headband!

Ashley said...

She is adorable!

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Cute girls, and the hair clips are very cute!