Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cute Girls

On Saturday we got up early to go to garage sales and to the farmer's market. We drove around forever and found a bunch of garage sales, but we didn't find anything we wanted. I was looking for a cheap dresser. Oh well, there is always next week. At the farmer's market we got 4 zucchinis a yellow squash and some huckleberry jam for $5. Cambria and Ashlynn looked very cute on Saturday so we had to take pictures.

Aaron and Cambria swinging in our backyard. I love having a backyard!!!
Ashlynn is starting to smile when she hears us and sees us, so one night we were trying to get a picture of it. She is so pretty, and her eyes are turning really blue.
This is the best picture I could get of a smile. Well a half smile. I will have to try again some other time. Whenever I put makeup on Cambria always wants to put some on too. I save my old makeup containers and brushes and give them to her. Sometimes I let her wear eyeshadow and yesterday I decided to put mascara on her, the tips of her eyelashes are blonde, so when I put on the mascara her eyelashes looked really long!! They are longer than mine and Aaron's. I have noticed that Ashlynn has really long eyelashes also. They are such lucky girls!

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

They are cute girls! :)

Stacey said...

Ashlynns little grin is just so cute. She looks so big now! Her and Brinley need to live closer together so they can be friends:( Tell Cambria that CeeCee says she looks really pretty!