Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pretty baby

The other day Corey said that Aaron and I had really pretty babies. I think so too!! We get a lot of compliments, and even at the duck race some old man stopped us to look at Ashlynn and tell us how cute she is. I always had people stopping me to look at Cambria too. I think it might be all the dark hair and the very blue eyes. I don't mean to brag... ok well I do, but I'm a mom so I am supposed too!!
She makes funny faces when the flash goes off.
We made puppy chow last night because we were watching a movie. For those of you who know Cambria, you know that she HATES to be dirty. She didn't mind getting her face dirty though because she LOVES chocolate!!!


Aaron's mom got her this stuff that turns her bath water different colors. Cambria calls it magic water.

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cute pictures! I want magic water, too! :)

JackandJaneyNichols said...

I agree with Jaclyn, except I want puppy chow!

liz said...

I agree that you make very pretty babies.

Carly Nichols said...

Your girls are so cute!!