Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Cabin... again

She fell asleep like this one day... super cute!
Aaron was vacuuming up a bunch of flies that like to hang out by the windows. While he was up there he also took turns with his dad washing the windows.
Cambria can spin around and around in this little chair and she never gets dizzy, it was giving grandma a headache just watching her!
I know I know... she's adorable!
She loves to smile and even giggle a bit for her mommy.
She did not like this at all. She said she was scared and you can tell by her face that she was not having any fun.
I have the only 3 month old with a pony tail.
We just can't bring ourselves to eat this squash... he looks like he is smiling at us. It looks better in person.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Ashlynn looks like a cabbage patch doll with that bow in her hair. I can't believe your 3 month old can have a ponytail, that's just rediculous.....

Jaclyn said...

I like the squash. Cute pictures of your girls :)

Unknown said...

you know, i just can't decide who is cuter, ashlynn or the squash...

haha!! just kidding! there's no competition there.

it's definitely the squash.

JackandJaneyNichols said...

Having just spent some time with you and your family, I have to say Ashlynn is a very cute, snuggly baby and she smiled at everything I said...I'm completely in love with her. Cambria has personality too and quite adorable. It was fun to see you guys!